Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Jean Paré. Will try soon!
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup hard margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies, processed)
- 1 cup dark raisin
- 2⁄3 cup spiced rum
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, melted
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- cocoa, for dusting
- Crust: Grease bottom and side of 9 inch (22 cm) springform pan. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add crumbs. Mix well. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan with flat-bottomed glass. Chill for 1 hour.
- Filling: Combine raisins and rum in small bowl. Let stand for 1 hour. Do not drain.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined.
- Add next 3 ingredients. Add raisin mixture. Stir. Pour onto crust. Spread evenly. Bake in 325°F (160°C) oven for about 1 hour until almost set. Filling may still wobble in middle, but will set upon cooling. Immediately run knife around inside edge of pan to allow cheesecake to settle evenly. Cool completely. Cover. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Dust cheesecake with cocoa.