Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This bread is a little richer and sweeter than the usual raisin bread. For best results, soak the raisins in rum overnight and measure the raisins after soaking.
- 29.58 ml rum
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml water
- 473.18 ml bread flour
- 14.79 ml powdered milk
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml butter
- 29.58 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2.46 ml rum extract
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml active dry yeast
- In a small bowl, pour rum over raisins, let stand 30 minutes, drain.
- Place ingredients in the order recommended by manufacturer.
- Use the regular setting for a 1 pound loaf.
- If your machine has a fruit setting, add the raisins at the signal, or 5 minutes before kneading cyle has finished.
this was delicious and didn't last long. i soaked the raisins overnight and prepared the bread the next day, everyone loved it. the only complaint was that we wanted more :).