1/2 Photos of Rum Raisin Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
echo echo's Note:
I have not made this. Posted in reply to a request. Does NOT use a bread machine. Cooking time includes time for dough to rise. Source = cooksrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast or 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Combine flour through rum flavoring in a bowl.
- 3Stir in yeast mixture& knead to form a soft dough.
- 4Add golden raisins.
- 5Place in a greased bowl, turning once to coat.
- 6Cover& let rise until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Punch down, form in a greased loaf pan,& let rise again, about 1 hour.
- 8Bake at 350*F for 20-25 min, or until the top is browned.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2513.6
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 484.0 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 478.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 111.3 g
- Protein 65.7 g