Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I've tried many different recipes for Rum Punch but I have found this to be my favorite. This recipe came from a snorkling trip on a catamaran in the bahamas.
- 4 fluid ounces fruit punch
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cruzan orange-flavored rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cruzan pineapple rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Bacardi 151 rum
- Shake well over ice and enjoy.
Yummy. I'm cooking dinner, sipping my rum punch and just beginning to sweat a little from the buzz. Excellent recipe, but I bet this one will sneak up on you.
This Rum Punch is so delightful! I got sooo flippin' drunk!