Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe yet. I found it in Country Living (I think) and didn't want to lose it.
- 2 cups jamaican rum
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup Rose's lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- Combine rums, peach schnapps, triple sec and Rose's lime juice in a pitcher. Pour pineapple juice in a separate pitcher.
- To serve, stir the pineapple juice into the rum mixture until combined.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, add approximately 1 cup of the rum mixture and shake vigorously.
- Pour into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with cherry and pineapple wedge.