Recipe by susie cooks
This is from Jerk From Jamaica. This is what they say.. Remember the formula for a perfect rum punch: 1 portion of sour, 2 portions of sweet, 3 portions of strong, 4 portions of weak. This looks beautiful served in a punch bowl with a pretty ice ring layered with orange slices and cherry halves.
Top Review by ChefKristine
Wow! This is YUMMY stuff! I didn't have grenadine, so I used a jar of marachino cherry juice instead and threw in some Rose's Lime Juice with the lime juice. Delicious stuff!
- 1 cup fresh lime juice or 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups grenadine, sweet
- 2 cups jamaican white rum, strong
- 1 cup light rum, strong
- 2 cups pineapple juice, weak
- 2 cups orange juice, weak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg