1/1 Photo of Rum Mocha Chocolate Sauce
This recipe is from "Maida Heatter's Book of Great Chocolate Desserts." This may be served hot, warm, at room temperature, or cold. It may be kept warm or reheated over hot water. It may be refrigerated for weeks. It is wonderful over ice cream--it does not harden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-size heavy saucepan over low heat melt the butter.
- 2Add the sugar, cocoa, rum, heavy cream, and salt.
- 3Stir over moderate heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Add the instant coffee and stir to dissolve.
- 5Reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Mocha Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1294.0
- Calories from Fat 837
- Total Fat 93.0 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 285.0 mg
- Sodium 522.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 100.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g