1/5 Photos of Rum Marinated Chicken With Tropical Salsa
Grill or roast the chicken. Top the chicken with a cool, fruity salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a glass or plastic container. Add raw chicken breasts.
- 2Chill for at least 6-8 hours; turning halfway through marinating time.
- 3To prepare salsa, combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl. Chill until needed, but try to serve the salsa at room temperature
- 4After chicken has marinated, grill over hot coals until juices no longer pink, or roast in oven at 375 for about 20-30 or until juices run clear.
- 5Serve topped with the fruit salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Marinated Chicken With Tropical Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 81.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: