1/2 Photos of Rum Glazed Shrimps
Recipe courtesy Alex Garcia Show: Melting Pot
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine rum, molasses, lemon rind, cinnamon, anise and peppercorns.
- 2Reduce until it becomes a glaze and set aside for later use.
- 3Brush the shrimps with olive oil on both sides.
- 4Then rub and season with garlic and salt and pepper to taste and grill.
- 5Arrange shrimps on a serving platter and drizzle with the rum glaze.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Glazed Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lemon rind