1/1 Photo of Rum Fudge Fruitcake Cupcakes
Combination of Fruitcake and a Cakey Brownie....I created this recipe...YAY
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 3/8 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup mixed fruit
- 1Preheat oven to 170°F Line a 12 holed muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler and mix till smooth.
- 3Combine sugar and chocolate mix together ina bowl. Whisk well with electric mixer. Add in vanilla essence and mix.
- 4Beat eggs in 1 at a time till each egg is fully incorporated. Finally add in flour and mix well. Fold in mixed fruit.
- 5Fill each cupcake liner 1/2 the way full ONLY.
- 6Bake for 23 minutes Let cool thoroughly.
- 7Prepare GANACHE. Bring cream to a boil. Add in chocolate and butter. Mix well till smooth and glossy. Add in rum. Let cool.
- 8Fill the remaining cavity of the cupcake liner with ganache. Sprinkle whatever you like before the ganache sets.
- 9Let set in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Fudge Fruitcake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.9
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g