Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Combination of Fruitcake and a Cakey Brownie....I created this recipe...YAY
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 3⁄8 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup mixed fruit
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 ounces cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Preheat oven to 170°F Line a 12 holed muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler and mix till smooth.
- Combine sugar and chocolate mix together ina bowl. Whisk well with electric mixer. Add in vanilla essence and mix.
- Beat eggs in 1 at a time till each egg is fully incorporated. Finally add in flour and mix well. Fold in mixed fruit.
- Fill each cupcake liner 1/2 the way full ONLY.
- Bake for 23 minutes Let cool thoroughly.
- Prepare GANACHE. Bring cream to a boil. Add in chocolate and butter. Mix well till smooth and glossy. Add in rum. Let cool.
- Fill the remaining cavity of the cupcake liner with ganache. Sprinkle whatever you like before the ganache sets.
- Let set in the fridge.