Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake is absolutely delicious. There is notting better than Rum Cake topped with sauce!
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix
- 106.31 g package vanilla pudding mix
- 118.29 ml rum
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml rum
- 59.14 ml oleo
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Crumble nuts into bottom of pan.
- Place cake and pudding mixes in a large mixing bowl. Add rum, water, oil and eggs. Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour and bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes in pan. Then Remove cake from pan and drizzle with glaze. (Cake should still be warm).
- For Glaze:.
- Boil sugar, rum and oleo for 2-3 minutes; Pour over cake.