Top Review by Corky
I loved this recipe. It really made my day. Thanks for the smiles and laughter from friends and family as they read the recipe. Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year to you and yours!!! Corky
- 1 -2 quart high quality rum
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dried fruit
- baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- lemon juice
- brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: before starting, taste the rum to ensure quality; have at least 2 cups to make sure.
- Locate mixing bowls and utensils; gather ingredients.
- Note: rum may be affected by temperature variances in the room; taste it again to see if it is ok; to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one cup of rum, and drink it quickly before it has a chance to warm in your hands.
- With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl; add 1 tsp thugar and fluff again.
- Check the rum; have another cup to make sure it is ok; open another quart if necessary.
- Crack 2 large legs into the mixing bowl, add all the fried fruit loops in the house, and beat until it is high.
- If you are not high, check the rum again.
- If the druit loops get stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver or whack the beaters on the counter repeatedly, but not on your spouses head.
- Sample the rum again, test for toscticity and alkyhole level.
- Next sift 3 cups of baby powder with 1 tsp orange soda and sample the rum again.
- Sift one pint of beer into the lemon juice and add orange sugar.
- Test the rum again before you go nuts.
- Grease the oven and tilt the rum bottle 350 degrees while drinking from it.
- Pour everything into the coven and ache.
- Check the rum again, and bo to ged.