My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: before starting, taste the rum to ensure quality; have at least 2 cups to make sure.
- 2Locate mixing bowls and utensils; gather ingredients.
- 3Note: rum may be affected by temperature variances in the room; taste it again to see if it is ok; to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one cup of rum, and drink it quickly before it has a chance to warm in your hands.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl; add 1 tsp thugar and fluff again.
- 5Check the rum; have another cup to make sure it is ok; open another quart if necessary.
- 6Crack 2 large legs into the mixing bowl, add all the fried fruit loops in the house, and beat until it is high.
- 7If you are not high, check the rum again.
- 8If the druit loops get stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver or whack the beaters on the counter repeatedly, but not on your spouses head.
- 9Sample the rum again, test for toscticity and alkyhole level.
- 10Next sift 3 cups of baby powder with 1 tsp orange soda and sample the rum again.
- 11Sift one pint of beer into the lemon juice and add orange sugar.
- 12Test the rum again before you go nuts.
- 13Grease the oven and tilt the rum bottle 350 degrees while drinking from it.
- 14Pour everything into the coven and ache.
- 15Check the rum again, and bo to ged.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4393.0
- Calories from Fat 1755
- Total Fat 195.1 g
- Saturated Fat 119.7 g
- Cholesterol 911.0 mg
- Sodium 2753.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 19.7 g