Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one of my great Aunt's old recipes, but I have to say this is the best recipe I've found for this... simple and easy.
- Beat butter in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer, until soft.
- Beat in 10x sugar alternately with rum and milk, until smooth and spreadable.
- Frost cake; between cake layers put small amount of frosting.
- Frost sides and top of cake.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, banana slices, walnut halves, or maraschino cherries.
Simple,and great taste,what else needs to be said.Thank you very much. Lorene