Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A classic favorite. An easy addition to your dessert buffet. Please use a good quality bourbon and rum.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 1 (16 ounce) package pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄3 cup dark rum
- sugar or vanilla wafer crumbs
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add vanilla wafers. Process until crumbs are fine. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place pecans in processor bowl; process until finely chopped. Stir into vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Stir in honey, bourbon, and rum. Shape into 1-inch balls, and roll in sugar or additional vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Place in a airtight container, and store in the refrigerator up to 4 weeks.