Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and delicious. I have made them with bourbon too.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece, melted
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup rum or 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs or 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- Combine melted chcolate, powdered sugar, corn syrup and rum or bourbon.
- Stir in wafer crumbs and walnuts, blending well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa and sugar.
- Roll balls in cocoa mixture.
- Store in an airtight container at least 1 day before serving.