Recipe by Bokenpop aka Madeleine
This dessert is a great standby if made ahead and frozen. This is a no-flop dessert!
- 250 ml boiling water
- 250 ml raisins
- 250 ml cream, fresh
- 1 can nestle dulce de leche (caramelized condensed milk)
- 2 ml vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 ready made cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften raisins in water.
- Once softened, drain and discard water.
- Whip the cream until stiff then fold in caramel, vanilla and rum.
- Spread 1/2 the cream mixture over the cookie pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 raisins over the cream.
- Repeat the layers.
- Refrigerate overnight.