Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Australian Good Taste magazine. I haven't actually tried it yet, but it sounds very refreshing - perfect for summer and long, lazy afternoons with friends and family!
- 300 ml white rum
- 200 ml fresh lime juice
- 125 ml lime cordial
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 1⁄4 liters ginger beer, chilled
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- ice cube, to serve
- Combine the rum, lime juice, cordial and mint in a large serving jug.
- Add the ginger beer and lemon and lime slices; stir to combine.
- Add the ice.
- Pour into glasses to serve.