Classic drink and cheesecake come together in this unusually delicious dessert recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cookies and the butter together and spoon into the flan tin. Press down firmly and place into the fridge to firm up.
- 2Put the cola in saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatine, leave for 5 minutes to soak up. Heat the cola mixture over a gentle heat, until the gelatine has fully dissolved. Set aside.
- 3Beat the cream cheese, rum and grated lime zest together until smooth. Stir in cola and gelatine. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Spoon over the top of the biscuits and smooth over the top. Put in the fridge to set for 30 to 45 minutes. After this time remove from flan tin and place on a plate.
- 5Whisk the double cream, sugar, rum and lime juice together until firm.
- 6Pipe the cream around the edge of the cheesecake, decorate with the lime slices and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum and Coke Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.2
- Calories from Fat 651
- Total Fat 72.3 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 205.8 mg
- Sodium 569.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g