1/1 Photo of Rum (And Coke) Balls!!
* Pamela *'s Note:
I received these as part of my annual Christmas Bake exchange. These are a little different from other rum ball recipes because they call for coke in the ingredients. Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate.
- 2Blend in cola, syrup and rum.
- 3Stir in wafer crumbs, icing sugar, and walnuts.
- 4Mix well-Mixture will be sticky.
- 5Cover and chill for 2 hours or until stiff enough to handle -- make good use of this time and 'sample' the fine rum you bought to make these treats!
- 6Form into small balls and roll in sprinkles.
- 7Cover loosely and chill.
- 8Keep out of reach of children!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum (And Coke) Balls!!
Serving Size: 1 (742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 118.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: