Recipe by * Pamela *
I received these as part of my annual Christmas Bake exchange. These are a little different from other rum ball recipes because they call for coke in the ingredients. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Coca-Cola
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons light rum, and then some... hic
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, finely chopped
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate.
- Blend in cola, syrup and rum.
- Stir in wafer crumbs, icing sugar, and walnuts.
- Mix well-Mixture will be sticky.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until stiff enough to handle -- make good use of this time and 'sample' the fine rum you bought to make these treats!
- Form into small balls and roll in sprinkles.
- Cover loosely and chill.
- Keep out of reach of children!