- 1 lb sour cream
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dough first 4 ingredients and roll into about 8 small balls, refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, preheat oven to 375, take out one ball at a time, keep remainer in refrigerator, roll out dough on floured surface.
- cut into triangles add small amount of sugar and nut mixture, roll up like crescents.
- bake on ungreased cookie sheet about 20 minutes.
- add touch confectioners sugar for garnish.
- freezes great!