Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are easy to make and so good.
Make and share this Rugelach recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and cream cheese. Beat in flour. Divide dough in 2 portions. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and pecans for topping and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll 1 portion in a circle 1/16 inch thick. Cut circle in 16 pie shape wedges. Use half topping, sprinkle each wedge and roll up from large end. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the tablespoon of sugar.
- Place each crescent on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes until golden.