- 8 ounces cottage cheese, pureed until creamy
- 8 ounces butter, brought to room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 2 -3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4-2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together (by hand) cottage cheese and butter in large bowl till creamy.
- Gradually stir in flour & mix well.
- Divide dough into 4 balls, wrap balls in waxed paper and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out balls on floured surface. Should make 9" circles.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, raisins and walnuts.
- Cut each circle like you would a pie into 8 pieces.
- Roll up each piece similar to a croissant & place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 25-30 minutes till golden.