Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came with some homemade dog treats from my sister
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup bacon fat or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled up
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix milk, bacon grease, egg and cold water.
- Mix in flour and then add bacon pieces.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut shapes out with cookie cutters.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.