1/2 Photos of Rudolph's Barbecue Spareribs
7 hrs 45 mins
7 hrs 30 mins
One of my most missed things about Minnesota is a regular visit to Rudolph's Barbecue. Now, I have a piece of Minnesota heaven in Ohio! You have to try these! Instead of broiling in the last step, you can throw these on the grill as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare rib marinade, mix all of the above ingredients. Yield 6 ounces.
- 2Coat a 2 pound slab of trimmed spare ribs with approximately two ounces of rib rub. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 24 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Place slab of spareribs bone side up on a cookie sheet.
- 5Cook for one hour, turn slab over and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and preheat broiler. Place slab on broiler pan bone side up.
- 7If desired, brush slab with Bar-B-Que sauce. (Rudolph's if it is available in your area)Broil bone side up approximately 3-5 minutes.
- 8Turn slab over and broil additional 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rudolph's Barbecue Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1978.6
- Calories from Fat 1264
- Total Fat 140.4 g
- Saturated Fat 50.9 g
- Cholesterol 548.5 mg
- Sodium 9349.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 135.7 g