Recipe by jonesies
Turn an ordinary PB&J into a great holiday treat. Get's kids in the holiday spirit in no time!
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jelly
- 8 small pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter and jelly on one slice of bread.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Cut sandwich diagonally to make 2 triangles.
- Place triangles on plate with long edge up.
- Use raisins to make eyes and mouth.
- Cut cherry in half and use one half for each nose.
- Break pretzels into several pieces and use the pieces to create antlers on top of reindeer's head.