Midwest Maven's Note:
These are adorable and would be perfect for a Christmas party :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 24 (2 1/2 inch) muffin pan cups with liners.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions, and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 3Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpicks inserted in centers come out clean.
- 4Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool on racks completely.
- 5Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- 6Gradually add powdered sugar, and 4 tablespoons strong brewed coffee and beat until smooth.
- 7Add melted chocolate, vanilla, and salt; beat until well blended.
- 8Add remaining coffee 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting is of desired spreading consistency.
- 9Frost cooled cupcakes with frosting.
- 10Stick 2 broken pretzel pieces in cupcake standing up, for antlers.
- 11Give all the Rudolphs a red m&m nose and 2 m&m's that are the same color, for eyes. (Could also use skittles for this if you like).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rudolph Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g