From Betty Crocker Do-Ahead Holidays, this looks like a fun dessert. It can be made up to 4 months in advance and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate ready to spread frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- 24 -28 large pretzel twists
- 24 -28 miniature marshmallows
- 72 -84 red cinnamon candies
- 24 -28 small red gumdrops
- 1Bake and cool cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes.
- 2Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate shot over tops of cupcakes.
- 4For each cupcake, cut pretzel twist in half; arrange on cupcake for reindeer antlers.
- 5Cut miniature marshmallow in half; arrange on cupcake for eyes.
- 6Place red cinnamon candy on top of each marshmallow half.
- 7Center gumdrop below marshmallow halves for nose.
- 8Place red cinnamon candy below gumdrop for mouth.
- 9To Freeze:.
- 10Place unfrosted baked cupcakes in airtight freezer container.
- 11Cover and freeze no longer than 4 months.
- 12To Serve From Freezer:.
- 13Decorate frozen cupcakes as directed.
- 14Cup cakes will thaw while being decorated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rudolph Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker Super Moist cake mix
Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate ready to spread frosting
red cinnamon candies