Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Betty Crocker Do-Ahead Holidays, this looks like a fun dessert. It can be made up to 4 months in advance and frozen.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate ready to spread frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- 24 -28 large pretzel twists
- 24 -28 miniature marshmallows
- 72 -84 red cinnamon candies
- 24 -28 small red gumdrops
- Bake and cool cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Sprinkle chocolate shot over tops of cupcakes.
- For each cupcake, cut pretzel twist in half; arrange on cupcake for reindeer antlers.
- Cut miniature marshmallow in half; arrange on cupcake for eyes.
- Place red cinnamon candy on top of each marshmallow half.
- Center gumdrop below marshmallow halves for nose.
- Place red cinnamon candy below gumdrop for mouth.
- To Freeze:.
- Place unfrosted baked cupcakes in airtight freezer container.
- Cover and freeze no longer than 4 months.
- To Serve From Freezer:.
- Decorate frozen cupcakes as directed.
- Cup cakes will thaw while being decorated.