- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (17 ounce) box Rice Chex, mix
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter together in microwave safe bowl until melted, about 4 minutes. Pour the melted mixture over the cereal, tossing careful so you don’t crush the cereal. Pour the powdered sugar over the cereal in a large paper bag or clean trash bag. Toss to coat all the cereal.
- Let dry and store in an air tight container.
- To give as gifts, place in tins or coffee cans covered with Christmas wrap.