Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best with ribs or sirloins but great with anything.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Add all ingredients (except liquid smoke) to stove pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minute.
- add liquid smoke.
This is excellent. I did simmer it for about 1 1/2 hours to thicken it up. I served it with recipe #307483 for a very tasty meal. I did cut the recipe in half and it worked out great. I used my favorite tomato sauce (hot tomato sauce in a can). El Pato , the yellow can with a duck. Yum! Thanks for posting. :)
Finally! A yummy sauce that is not LOADED with sugar. Delicious with and without the liquid smoke. Thank you so much.