Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for a request.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 gala apples, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans (candied)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, minced
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Store the salad in a sealed container in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve cold.
This was a tasty salad. I did not use a 1/4 cup of sugar as I did not want it that sweet. I served the salad in on the side on plates that I lined with with leaf lettuce. Very pretty. I will make this again.
This is very good. Next time I will add a little more celery. Thanks for the recipe.
This recipe was created by Todd Wilbur for his book "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 (Penguin/Putnam) www.TopSecretRecipes.com