Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick, easy appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser. It does not get much easier than this! (I don't recall the exact size of the queso jar, so I have guessed)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar salsa, y queso (choose more expensive brand such as Taco Bell cheaper brands don't taste the same)
- 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- Mix together in microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high in 1 minute intervals, stirring in between. Continue until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.