Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this dish from Ruby's. They told me what was in it, but not the measurements, so I made this up. I like it, and my husband likes it more than the original. Let me know if you have any tips to make it better!
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I used Classico 4 Cheese)
- 12 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 6 ounces baby shrimp
- Put sauce into sauce pan and add shredded cheese.
- Stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Add shrimp and stir until warm.
- Add pico de gallo just before serving.
- The shrimp and pico de gallo really add a lot of moisture, but if it is too thick, add a little milk, half & half or heavy cream.
- If you don't have pico de gallo, finely diced tomatoes and onions can be used instead.
I made this recipe the other day and it was AMAZING and so close to the Ruby Tuesdays version. However, I want to bring it to a party! Do you think it would be okay in a crockpot?
This is a great recipe! It is VERY close to the Ruby Tuesday Shrimp Fondue. I doctored mine up a little bit, adding some emmental cheese, salt, pepper and 2 spoonfuls (about 3 Tbsp) of Farm Boy Steakhouse Garlic dressing and dip. My friend said it was BETTER than Ruby Tuesday's! WINNER!