Recipe by mpardel
I love this dish from Ruby's. They told me what was in it, but not the measurements, so I made this up. I like it, and my husband likes it more than the original. Let me know if you have any tips to make it better!
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I used Classico 4 Cheese)
- 12 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 6 ounces baby shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sauce into sauce pan and add shredded cheese.
- Stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Add shrimp and stir until warm.
- Add pico de gallo just before serving.
- The shrimp and pico de gallo really add a lot of moisture, but if it is too thick, add a little milk, half & half or heavy cream.
- If you don't have pico de gallo, finely diced tomatoes and onions can be used instead.