A spicy broiled tilapia and shrimp in a creamy alfredo sauce. Served at Ruby Tuesday's with steamed broccoli, slice of garlic bread, and rice pilaf with cheese and tomato on top.
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Wash and dry tilapia fillets, spread with olive oil and creole seasoning, to your taste; Place in well oiled baking pan, bake for 8-10 minutes, until just white.
- While fish is baking, warm alfredo in a small saucepan.
- In a fry pan, melt 3 tbs butter, add minced garlic and cleaned, prepared shrimp, saute for about 5 minutes.
- When fish is ready, remove pan from oven; (OPTIONAL) You can put under the broiler for about a minute.
- Carefully remove fillets to plates, top with cooked shrimp and 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce; (OPTIONAL) Sprinkle with grated, parmesan cheese and a dusting more of creole seasoning.