Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from the Ruby Tuesday Restaurant here in Knoxville Tennessee.
Make and share this Ruby Tuesday's Fudge Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate with butter and margarine.
- Remove from heat, blend in sugar then eggs,one at a time.
- Add 1/2 cup pecans with flour and baking powder and beat until smooth.
- Spray 9 inch round pan with cooking spray, pour in batter and sprinkle top with remaining pecans.
- Bake 35 minutes at 300 degrees, cool on rack.
- Do not refrigerate.
Can you say SCRUMPTIOUS? I think you can! I tasted this freshly baked, out of the oven and it is fudgey, chewy and delicious! Just waiting for a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream to make it perfect! I've never tasted Ruby Tuesday's Fudge Brownie Pie, so I can't tell you if this is the exact duplicate. But man oh man! This one sure is good!