Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely fabulous on a Romaine lettuce salad made up of strawberries, fresh orange slices, walnuts and red onions.
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 large garlic clove, finely diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Sweet, fruity and creamy and nice, but the balsamico made it kinda murky in colour. I would only use all red wine vinegar next time, for a brighter pink colour.
I was looking for a raspberry dressing and this one was perfect! The only change I made was to add about 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard just for a little extra zip.