1/1 Photo of Ruby Tuesday's Creamy Mashed Cauliflower by Todd Wilbur
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com I found this recipe in a Top Secret Restaurant Recipes book I purchased for my cookbook swap partner. This recipe is a tasty low carb alternative to mashed potatoes. The spices and creme give this a delicious taste, texture and appearance. I don't go to Ruby Tuesday often but when I do, I always order Mashed Cauliflower if it's available!
My Private Note
3/4 ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide head of cauliflower into florets that are roughly the same size.
- 2Steam cauliflower pieces over boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- 3Drain the cauliflower and toss it in a bowl of ice water to end the cooking process.
- 4When the cauliflower has cooled, put the florets in a food processor along with 1/4 cup water.
- 5Puree the cauliflower on high speed until smooth, but with some very small pieces of cauliflower remaining for just a bit of texture.
- 6Pour all of the pureed cauliflower into a medium saucepan.
- 7Dissolve the cornstarch in the remaining 1/2 cup of water and add the solution to the cauliflower.
- 8Add the cream, sugar and remaining spices and stir.
- 9Set the saucepan over medium heat and cook, sirring often for 5 to 10 minutes or until thick.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Tuesday's Creamy Mashed Cauliflower by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 652.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g