Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Menu description - "Hang Off The Plate Ribs® A colossal portion of fork-tender premium baby back ribs. Slow-cooked for hours and seasoned with our secret spices. They’ve got attitude!" recipelink.com (Adapted from source: BBQ USA: 425 Fiery Recipes from All Across America by Steven Raichlen)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- barbecue sauce (Stubb's Mopin Sauce BBQ Baste)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub 2/3 of the mixture onto front and back of ribs.
- Lightly brush on barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining Rub onto top of ribs after grilling.