Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy drink I came up using raspberries and sunnyD! Its very simple, inexpensive, kid friendly and delicious! It's not quite a smoothie, but a bit thicker than juice. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 cup sunny delight orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup carbonated water (strawberry flavored)
- raspberries (for garnish)
- 1 slice orange (garnish)
- Blend sunnyD and frozen raspberries in blender til smooth.
- Push contents through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir in the carbonated water and serve on ice.
- Garnish with whole raspberries and/or a slice of orange.
Used a high pulp OJ & a generous, rounded 1/2 cup of raspberries & no ice for a great tasting beverage! Refreshing & very nice! [Tagged, made & reviewed in this month's Beverage Tag game]
Yummy with the strawberry water, raspberries and orange juice. I used regular orange juice. I didn't bother to strain the seed, they don't bother me. Very nice! Thank you!