1/2 Photos of Ruby Sunshine
A yummy drink I came up using raspberries and sunnyD! Its very simple, inexpensive, kid friendly and delicious! It's not quite a smoothie, but a bit thicker than juice. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend sunnyD and frozen raspberries in blender til smooth.
- 2Push contents through a sieve to remove seeds.
- 3Stir in the carbonated water and serve on ice.
- 4Garnish with whole raspberries and/or a slice of orange.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Sunshine
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: