Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was from a newspaper cut-out. The Grapefruit juice drink can be replaced with the 100% juice of the same label
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesdeluxe frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle ruby red grapefruit juice, drink
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, concentrate thawed
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Place strawberries with syrup in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine strawberries, grapefruit juice drink and daiquiri mix in a large punch bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour in club soda just before serving.