Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 dash red food coloring (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, cinnamon, and pepper.
- Stir over medium heat until smooth. In a small dish, stir together the flour and cold water.
- Stir into the cranberry sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in red food coloring if using.