I got this recipe from a paper many years ago. It is a lovely light (adult) jelly to serve on a hot night after dinner!! Can be served topped with whipped cream.
- ** NOTE ~ Use only half the quantity of water recommended on the jelly packet insructions.
- Stir sugar into the strawberries and stand for 10 minutes.
- Puree the strawberry mixture.
- Make up the jelly with the water, (see note above) add lemon juice (or passionfruit) Grand Marnier and pureed strawberries.
- Pour mixture into champagne glasses and chill for four hours or until set.
- Jellies usually make about 4-6 depending on size of wine or champagne glasses used.
- You can top the Jellies with whipped cream if desired.