1/3 Photos of Ruby Red Jellies
4 hrs 20 mins
I got this recipe from a paper many years ago. It is a lovely light (adult) jelly to serve on a hot night after dinner!! Can be served topped with whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1** NOTE ~ Use only half the quantity of water recommended on the jelly packet insructions.
- 2Stir sugar into the strawberries and stand for 10 minutes.
- 3Puree the strawberry mixture.
- 4Make up the jelly with the water, (see note above) add lemon juice (or passionfruit) Grand Marnier and pureed strawberries.
- 5Pour mixture into champagne glasses and chill for four hours or until set.
- 6Jellies usually make about 4-6 depending on size of wine or champagne glasses used.
- 7You can top the Jellies with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Red Jellies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: