1/2 Photos of Ruby Red Grapefruit Salsa
4 hrs 20 mins
From Mr. Food...he suggests serving over grilled meats or fish, or using as a dip for tortilla chips. The 4 hours cooking time is actually chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ruby red grapefruit, peeled, cut into sections, membrane removed, and chopped (a.k.a. supreme)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Mix the grapefruit, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- 2Combine the lime juice and olive oil (mix well) and pour over the grapefruit mixture.
- 3Toss well, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Red Grapefruit Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g