Recipe by Jazz Lover
This margarita recipe was given to me by a friend who tells me they are delicious! I have not tried them yet, but plan to soon.
- 1 slice ruby red grapefruit (wedge )
- kosher salt
- 6 ounces tequila
- 1⁄3 cup ruby red grapefruit vodka
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed or from a carton)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the wedge of grapefruit to rub the rims of 6 margarita glases with grapefruit juice.
- Dip the rims in the kosher salt to coat.
- Set glasses aside.
- Place the tequila, vodka, simple syrup, grapefruit juice, lime juice and ice in a bar blender and puree until smooth.
- Divide the margarita between 6 glasses and garnish with grapefruit quarters.