Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 cup diced plum (about 1 1/2 plums)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- Puree plums and sugar until liquid and as smooth as possible.
- Transfer to 10-inch skillet and cook uncovered over medium-high heat, stirring often, until very thick (but not burning), about 7 minutes.
- Cool completely, then chill at least 1 hour (Can be made several days ahead and refrigerated or frozen up to a month).
- Whip cream until thick.
- In each of 4 stemmed dessert glasses, put 1 teaspoon plum puree.
- Fold remaining puree into cream, keeping it somewhat streaked.
- Divide among glasses.
- Cover each with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, garnished with raspberries.