Recipe by FloridaNative
Juicing is the best way to get the most vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and enzymes from fresh fruits and vegetables. This is a raw food "live" drink, so use the highest quality fresh and well washed organic fruits and veggies possible -- and drink within 1 hour of juicing. This is just one version of many my family enjoys. Serving size is approximate.
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and halved (leave the pithy white part)
- 2 large red apples (red delicious or other sweet varieties)
- 2 large carrots (with or without the greens)
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 stalk broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice the fruits and vegetables in the following order. (I juice in this order to "clean" the juicer of pulp that may clog it from the softer veggies and fruits.
- 1/2 grapefruit, 1 apple, 2 carrots, 1 tomato.
- 1 cup grapes, 1 stalk broccoli, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 apple.
- Stir your fresh juice with a spoon, pour over ice and enjoy.
- NOTE: If your juice is frothy on top, you can remove the froth with a spoon, drink it as is, or use a straw.