Recipe by **Pebbles**
These are so gooooood. Refreshing and the sugar rim tastes just right with the tangy grapefruit juice. From Sunset magazine.
Top Review by CASunshine
Excellent! No too sweet and just right! I cut the alcohol by one-half and it still packed a pretty good wallop for this light-weight. Nice sipper for hot weather and spicy food. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juice, tequila and triple sec in pitcher.
- Chill at least three hours.
- Moisten rim of 8 ounce glasses, preferable with grapefruit juice.
- Dip in plate containg sugar to coat rim.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour chilled drink in glasses, don't disturb sugar rim.