These are so gooooood. Refreshing and the sugar rim tastes just right with the tangy grapefruit juice. From Sunset magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine juice, tequila and triple sec in pitcher.
- 2Chill at least three hours.
- 3Moisten rim of 8 ounce glasses, preferable with grapefruit juice.
- 4Dip in plate containg sugar to coat rim.
- 5Add ice cubes.
- 6Pour chilled drink in glasses, don't disturb sugar rim.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Grapefruit Margaritas with Sugar Rim
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: