Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so gooooood. Refreshing and the sugar rim tastes just right with the tangy grapefruit juice. From Sunset magazine.
- Combine juice, tequila and triple sec in pitcher.
- Chill at least three hours.
- Moisten rim of 8 ounce glasses, preferable with grapefruit juice.
- Dip in plate containg sugar to coat rim.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour chilled drink in glasses, don't disturb sugar rim.
Excellent! No too sweet and just right! I cut the alcohol by one-half and it still packed a pretty good wallop for this light-weight. Nice sipper for hot weather and spicy food. Thanks!
This was a very refreshing and easy margarita. I used grapefruit juice from a carton, and did not do the sugar rim.
So good! I scaled this down to two servings, and juiced two grapefruits. I used slightly less of both the tequila and triple sec (must've been a first for me - I usually use more alcohol!). Thank you!