Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This sauce brightens any special breakfast with this delicious cherry sauce on French toast, pancakes or waffles. With a hint of cranberry flavor, the mixture also is nice served over ham, pork and chicken.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- pancakes or french toast or waffle
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine pie filling, cranberry sauce, syrup, orange juice and butter.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes longer or until butter is melted and mixture is heated through; stir.
- Serve over pancakes, french toast or waffles.