- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml pureed chipotle chiles or 14.79 ml one cube of dried chipotle chili, crushed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chilies in a bowl.
- Put about one or two or the chilies in a food processor and whir until smooth. You may need to add a little bit of the mayo or sour cream to get it going. (Note: if you are using the cubed kind, ignore this step).
- Add the chilies to the mayo mixture. You may want to add more or less chipotles, depending on your tolerance level. Even a little can be very spicy.
- Serve on you favorite tacos.
- Be happy.